It is the policy of Forms & Supply, Inc. ("FSI") to protect the privacy of our customers and visitors to www.fsioffice.com (this Site). This Privacy Statement was created in order to ensure the confidence of our valued visitors and customers ("Users") and to assure all users of this Site of the following - we do not reveal, share, sell, trade or rent any information about the users of this Site.
Information about customers and visitors is collected on several different pages of this site. When placing an order, requesting a catalog, setting up an account and submitting e-mail, information is gathered. This information is used solely for the purpose of correctly processing, delivering and invoicing our user’s orders and requests. ‘Correctly processing orders and requests’ may include FSI contacting a user for verification or clarification of information, including credit card information if a credit card is being used.
Under no circumstances is credit card information shared with anyone other than a credit card processing company to bill purchasers for goods and/or services obtained from this Site.
Data Theft Contingency Plan
Forms & Supply, Inc. (FSI Office) utilizes the Internet to provide a variety of features to our customers. In the course of conducting business functions via the Internet, we store data related to those functions within our systems.To protect the sensitive data that belongs to our customers, we have implemented a number of processes. These processes include, but are not limited to, encrypting data and utilizing Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTPS).
In the event that our processes fail to prevent the theft of sensitive data, we will undertake the following:
- Customers that may be impacted by any data theft will be notified.
- Notification that data has been compromised will be given to the vendor bank within 24 hours of FSI obtaining this knowledge.
- At the request of the customer, we will place on record the contact information for any impacted financial institution (i.e. credit card issuer) and notify said institution within the same time frame as given above.
- We will communicate to the customer whatever information may aid their efforts to prevent data theft from causing harm to their organization. This may include an estimate of the number of records, End-Users, or accounts involved.
- Following any event that involves compromised data, we will collect feedback from the impacted customers. This feedback will be used to adjust this process to better serve our customers in any future event.